Hi people!!! Well... I GOT IT! =) Daddy bought the V3 for me yesterday, so ya, was too busy and tired the whole day to blog. Whee! It's so cool! And I can't decide whether to use carwash, outrageous or crazy in love as my ringtone. So oh well, I think I'm using carwash now, since apparantly a lot of people use crazy in love. So anyway, it's sunday and I just woke up, and i really mean JUST. No one else is awake, except for my sister who just walked past. Going to drive to the airport to pick up her boyfriend who's returning from France. Today's going to be a major blogging session, and I'll try to blog for the 2 OBS days as well =) Oh lookie! Message.. Chey, from customer service, which reminds me that when I extended my 2 year plan right, they gave me this free one month subscription to "bye bye ringtone". So ya, they won't auto cancel for me, so if I don't want it, after one month must call them to cancel. So stupid, so if I forget, then they'll just charge the month 3 bucks to me. So useless lor, dunno anyone who actually uses it.
So... Yesterday. I shall tell you about my experience to the hormone doctor, as, most of you can see, I'm really short in comparison to most sec 3s in RI. Ok, so the doctor was at Mount Elizabeth, went there 10 minutes early, the place wasn't opened yet. So eventually, went inside, filled in form, took height weight. Oo, i was 165 on their scale, 164 in school =S So I think the stupid doctor only arrived at 9.30, appoinment was at 9. So nevermind, we went inside, then doctor started asking a lot of questions, like how heavy I was when I was born, how "tall" i was when I was born, then like primary 1, like whether I was shortest or tallest or whatever. So finally came the gross part, where he pulled the curtains and well... Checked the you know where. Bleaugh. Then he got this bunch of yellow plastic oval shaped things, which are meant to compare the size of the person he's checking to the size of the fake balls. So ya, finally it was over, then well, my puberty is "fairly advanced". Ahahahahah. Oh lookie, parents are awake. Yup, so next it was time for an X-ray, so crossed over to Paragon to get one, that was around 10am. So took the x-ray, had to wait like half and hour to get the results. It was of my left hand. Then we went downstairs, went to M1, stupidly realized that it wasn't opened yet. So dad went to SIA to book some tickets, for our New York trip in March. So anyway, dad says I can go to New Zealand with the school, I think I'll go la, even though like I'll probably be the only 2H person going there, and there'll be very little friends. But who cares, we can make new friends! Pity my favourite fat teacher isn't going though. Ah sigh.. We'll see. So at around 10.35, we went back up and the X-ray was ready. So went back down, crossed back to Mount E. and went back upstairs. So bummed around for around 5-10 minutes, before we went to see the doctor again. It was really crowded there, like no seats to sit kind of thing. And by the way, the X-ray of my hand, or rather wrist, is to show if my bones have fused together, if they haven't then it means that I'll still grow, and that growth hormones can help. If they have fused, like in Constance's case, she's doomed to remain this height.. Forever... So doctor said that I would have to take a few tests. Such as BLOOD TEST! AHHHHHH! As well as urine test. Doctor said that he would take a few days to look through the tests results and everything, then on Tuesday afternoon, we call him then he can tell us whether or not I can take hormones jabs or pills or whatever.. So the blood test was a wee bit painful, and the urine test was just gross. Had to pee into this little bottle. Teeheehee. So then finally it was done, it was like 11.25am already la. So went back down, crossed the road back to Paragon, and went to M1. Then remember that day, i think just last week my aunty and I went to m1 just to look around, then the mororola woman was there. So dad was on the phone, and she recognized me, then i asked to look at the phone again. So like look look look, test the camera, messages, finally dad finished the phone call and walked over. Then he was like "what's up?" Then before I could answer he was like "you want this phone izzit?" Then I nodded. Then he was like "Ok lor, go check if your line can extend" So yay! My line actually expired like last year June, because when I upgraded my 7250 in sec 1, it was using my brother's line. So went to the counter, and got the phone. Well, inside the box there's the V3, the battery, the cover for the battery, one bluetooth headset, one wired headset (which looks really nice!), one charger, one wire to split the charger into 2 so that i can charge bluetooth and phone at the same time, one USB cable to link the phone to the com, one cd for the programme, one leather pouch, one keychain.. And I think that's it. So the box itself is made of metal, really nice box. =) Then while checking the stuff, daddy went to sign the contract thingie, then i transferred sim card, tried to call dad, he tried to call me. Then we went to pay. $898 leh! Daddy's the greatest dad in the whole wide entire universe. And not just because he bought the phone, it's because of a WHOLE LOT of other things!! Love ya dad! So we didn't want to trade in my 8310 coz it was worth like 50 bucks, might have well have a spare phone loitering around. Besides, I'll probably use it whenever I have training, esp on Friday where there's like a lot of people people loitering around. Sundays is all like my coach's students, and Monday there's only 2 courts, the other court consisting of a bunch of really old men. So oh well.. Aunty will be reaching in half an hour's time, she called just now to say she was coming. Ah well.. So then went home, let my sisters scream when they saw my phone, then went to unpack the phone box, put the charger in, install the software for the phone. So, it was time for lunch. I went with parents alone.
So, mum asked if we found any phone, and my dad was like "oh, i bought him the V3." Silence. "how much was it?" "$898" DEADLY silence. "Are you crazy?" (this was in teo chew "le xiao ah") then my dad was like "But he wanted it what" Then i was just sitting there hoping that I wouldn't be murdered, wishing I could just jump out of the car. Then mum was like "i tell you ah, you better do well this year or not I'll hammer you." (they always use the "hammer" word) So she asked whether it was 3G and stuff, and still couldn't figure out why a phone could cost so much, because it wasn't 3G. So went into the restaurant, which is like rather casual type of restaurant. Then sat down opposite my mum. Then she was like "You evil boy ah, must have gone and pester your dad right?" But she was half smiling already la, so I knew it was ok. So dad was like "No la, I wanted to buy it for him." Oh ya, then in the car she was like muttering "You all ah, too pampered already, every 2 years change handphone." Then i was like HUH? 2 years, isn't that already rather long?? So dad was like "No la, last year he had to give the phone to clement that's why he's asking for a new one what, or not he wouldn't ask for one." The last sentence i'm not too sure, but ya, the first part was true. My mum herself had said on the last night my bro was here during dinner that I give my phone to him so that he could use tri-band, then they'd buy me a new phone. My 2 aunties were there as witness. So ya, lunch was fine, noodles and some meatball thingie which is REALLY nice. Then went home, and started fiddling around with my phone, like transferred 3 songs, 2 only the chorus, 1 the whole song. Crazy in love la, somehow managed to squeeze it into 1.5MB. The phone can only store like 5MB worth of things, so ya. And the mp3s are meant as ringtones, not as an mp3 player. So transferred a pic of cons inside too, so that her face'll show on the outer screen if she calls me. The camera on this phone isn't too good, rather lousy in fact, so decided that transferred a pic which was taken by a digi cam from the computer was much better. Besides, the outer screen is really tiny, so must have a clear picture before can see the person's face. So then practiced a little of the dance, managed to do the whole thing on the 3rd try, then sisters dragged me along with them to the running track to run. Ran 2.4, consistant througout except for a slight increase in speed for last round, finally sprinting the last 100 m. Didn't feel tired in fact, could have ran more if i wanted to. Hmm, unlike in school that time for the 2.4, probably because the stupid teacher made us do a warm up run, so run already, then stop, then our stamina go hay wire. Stupid teacher. So came home, showed sisters the dance, went to bathe, then had dinner, went back up, chatted a little, then changed to go and watch sky captain at SICC. Came home, chatted a little, became tired and slept. Woke up this morning, blogged till now, and I'm eating a pear for breakfast. Seems like once again, I have no time to blog for OBS. Xian la. Maybe I'll never have time to get down to it. Bleaugh, hope tonight can, if i finish all my homework.
That's all for now folks, see ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment