Saturday, May 07, 2005

Ova!

Heyy!! Haha. It's saturday, and the CTs are over!! I wish. Haiz. Yess, us poor geography people have their paper on monday. It's one hour, 8 to 9, then CTs will really be over XD. Hahaha. Yeah, so now's like 2.40, just came back from lunch, and trimmed the back of my head, coz that time i cut then the back he never cut off enough. Yeah, now have to start studying already. Ah wellz.

My table's in a mess now, coz everyday i study right? Then take out and study, next day put in bag in case before exam got 5 mins to mug. Haha, then come home just dump there lor. Yeah, so all my subjects including like social studies is hanging around. *yawnz* Don't feel like packing my table up. Looks more convincing that i studied XD. No la, I probably have to like on monday la, after CTs, then decide which stuff must put back into my blue file, and which stuff to remove and file in their respective files. Haiz, filing stuff isn't actually very hard, but I always find it xian. Hmmm. Ah wellz, must do it!! Or not last minute then will really be very hard. Ok, so of all the tests right, I only burst like maths i think. Apparantly it was really easy, but dunno la, my mind just couldn't really think after the physics paper, then just did a lot wrong la. Haiz, but i calculated that if i did so badly as 40/60 right, i'll still have like 74 or something for my overall semester 1, so 3.6 lor. Haiz, surely cannot get the 4.0 already. Ah wellz, so i guess that just leaves bio then. Maybe if i do well enough for monday's geog, then that one also can la. I doubt physics or chem I can do so well in the CTs that become 4.0. Ah well, we'll see. But there's always semester 2 i guess. Since I know now how hard I have to work, then I can.. Er, work harder! XD

Seems odd isn't it. Last year in 2H i was soo slack, i didn't even listen in maths class, HCL class and only maybe science la, that's why got 72 at the end right, but yeah, this year just decided to work harder and do better in grades. Ah well, it's tough la, really, but I guess now that i've done so well, I don't really want to fall back into the sec 1 and 2 times. Could be 3F also la, i went there and everyone's sec 2 GPA was like >3.5?? Or very high la, yeah, and mine was just 3.2 -.- So probably all these peer pressure, combined with many other factors, so ya lor, study study study. Quite stressful really, but i guess whenever you do well, then you just feel very happy and like "oh, the studying was worth it." Haiz, but worst is if you studied and u screw up somehow, then it's really damn sad. =( At least only happened for maths so far, the rest never really screw up la. I hope. Haha, must tell you guys some weird nightmare i had man. Ok you see, chem was on thurs right, then on wed night, i just couldn't sleep la. Throughout the whole night just kept thinking about physics. I know, so weird right? I kept thinking that physics was on thursday, when in fact it was on friday. So my mind just kept telling me that I wasn't ready, i didn't study. So i just kept dreaming about the stuff i'd learnt, then my mind just kept revising and revising all the stuff about physics. Then I kept waking up, then must tell myself that physics is not on thursday, but on friday. Ya, so quite horrible. I think i was very worried coz maths and physics were on the same day, then I suspected that i'd have insufficient time. Had la in the end, but I think by friday, I was just so worn out that the little sleep I had on thursday night couldn't last me through maths. =( Haiya. Nevermind i guess, just work harder next semester. But really, i wouldn't have worried so much if like in week 6, we didn't have like 2 projects due and that stupid philosophy department. Haiz, had like geog and HCL project lor. Then now have to start on the last philo entry, the reflection on the documentery, bio 3D model, and the maths PT. So xian. Then surely got those small quizzes and tests coming up. Haiz, it'll never end will it. =( Can't wait for the holidays to come, then can go NZ and leave all worries behind! XD Just for 10 days la, then got 2.5 weeks left to hang around and just slack. Haiz, but there'll always be that oh-so-irritating chinese book we have to read. Hmph. Haaaiizzz. Wonder how my Chinese CA is like man, surely burst la, coz a lot of those small exercises all hardly pass, or just pass only, like chang wen suo duan, comprehension, zong he tian kong, all damn lan la. Then my tests not say very good, my zuo wen all those also ok only, and recently the zuo wen ce yan right, i wrote totally out of point la. =( Haiz, don't think about chinese liao la. But it'll probably pull down my entire GPA la, so stupid right. =( Xian.

Ah wellz, so I better go and study geography now. There's like only one topic, coastal studies, but got diff aspects la. Have to know like the different landforms, how they're formed, what conditions allow them to be formed, then must draw diagram. Then must know coastal defences, sea walls, gryones etc. *wonders if there's anything else*. Ok, so see ya all soon, and enjoy this weekend, and for those who don't have papers on monday, LUCKY PIGS!!! Hmph. XD Enjoy that day off too then.

No comments: