Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Stupid Sembawang

Ok i'm very irritated now. i just bought a cd from sembawang and it's those 2 cds in 1 kind, and i open it and the cover is all scratched and the inside is broken. The hinge as well as the centre part where it holds the disc in place. I am super pissed and i'm going back to exchange. I don't care what they say they better give me a new one i'm not going home paying so much for such a lousy cd. And if they don't, i'll have a bitch fit.

Bloody assholes.

Today's small groups totally burst. Bloody waste of time with assholes around. Don't even take it seriously, think they're so high and mighty and just keep gaying around with each other. If u wanna gay, be REAL gays and go anal each other. Seriously don't use this practice time to do it. We tried 'more than words' for like damn long or rather, I, ivan, isaac and ben low tried while the rest just cocked around. Then eventually at 1130 suddenly decided don't want to do the song so switch to the "525600 mins" song. Ya that one is much easier to do but we hardly learnt anything just left and told to go home and try. Tomorrow meeting at 1230 then 200 toh is meeting us i think. I shall go j8 before that and demand a new cd. I really don't care lor if they don't give me i'll like call their manager or something.

It's like all other times the cds are perfect, or have scratch but like nevermind i overlook it, if this one inside is all broken and lousy i cannot take it.

So i'm going to bathe and maybe stone/sleep/watch tv later. If i'm productive i will do work but i highly doubt it. I'm irritated!!

No comments: