Thursday, June 01, 2006

Annoyed at Itunes

Ok so itunes is screwing up. I bought the Disney CD, uploaded it to my comp, tried to transfer to my ipod and then, it doesn't transfer!! I totally suspect is the newest version of itunes, it keeps popping up some corrupt file. Ya but it's so annoying! I tried uploading other songs also cannot lor. Urgh so irritating. And summore i deleted the old version of itunes the setup file already, so burst cannot install older versions lor. So irritating.

Anyway today had choir then went lunch with louis and benjamin again. Wahaha. Ate pastamania AGAIN but we went swensens for dessert. I tell u we're such pigs. I like burst 2/3 of the money my mum gave me last night.

Sigh tomorrow gotta go for Renci, first time. Then ya, 145 meet in school. I've been going school everyday of this week la. So annoying don't even have a day's rest. Nevermind, sunday going overseas holiday liao!! =) Ladidum. Nothing much to blog about really.

Oh yes. As you all know, i'm the 4th child in the family and well if u don't know, u know now. And i was kinda accidental, like pom come out. This can be proven by 1. My house only had 3 rooms for kids they renovated and turned the playroom into my parent's room and my parent's room became my sister's room. 2. My mum apparently cried when she found out she was pregnant. Anyway. I'm born on 17th November right, so i suddenly realised that 9 months before was like, 17th Feb! And since feb is a short month, so i was conceived like.. 3 days before? Which is like 14th feb which is valentine's day!????

So ok my theory is that my parent's had a great night out, drank wine, got drunk and my mum got pregnant! Isn't that absolutely delightful =) Well for me obviously coz if it didn't happen i wouldn't be around.

Ah well, this occured to me when i was talking to benjamin over lunch la. Yeah so realised it was quite funny. Hmm well.. See ya around then =)

No comments: