Thursday, July 05, 2007

1st week of school

Hallo! Phew i am proud of myself for successfully surviving to Thursday. I have 1 more day to go before the first week of (real) school is over!! I got back dreadful and not-so-dreadful results so far. But hee i'm so not going to tell you what i got.

Ah today had make-up GP and i was practically falling asleep half the time because it was in com lab and i was right at the back then couldn't really hear what teacher was saying in the first place. She was going through the essays for our GP common test and i was just staring and not really absorbing anything that she was saying? Yar. Bad me.

Whee i took bus home with julian because driver was busy fetching my sister. But my walk in was kinda cut short halfway coz they happened to drive by so i hopped in and was relieved of the hot sun heh.

Oh my gosh i'm so super tired. But i'm happy that i finally didn't fall asleep in lectures today. Last 2 days both got fall asleep at 1 point or another. Bleh. NOT good way to start the term 3. I shall attempt to sleep super early at like 10pm or something tonight (i say that every night) then can sleeeeeeep and then totally be awake and focussed for class tomorrow. =) Ha i only have 4 periods tmr so slack finish at 1130am =)))).

-Yawnz- It's been super hot in Singapore lately. Every time morning go to school once get out of car will start to sweat. I think it's also like super humid. So it's just simply annoying. I can't wait for it to like have one big fat huge rainshower then it'll be sooo nice =). Oh but then again, i complain that the class aircon is too cold all the time. -.- Hm. To what extent is my typical day at school too cold? xD.

As you can tell it's the time of the day where i become random (which is the reason why i blog in the first place because blogging is very random to me). Hmmmm.. Bleh but i've run out of random ideas. Okay yay then i shall go and find something to do now then. I need water. Very thirsty. Kk bye bye =)

No comments: