glucagoni(SING) .::bz::. ~rv.chorale.punch <3M Soli Deo Gloria~ says:
no la i want to room with different people like different hotel different rommie
i mean roomie like maybe 1 place with minsi and geet, then somewhere else with lois and suet or quan then somewhere else with whoever else
Ladies, BEWARE.....
Since he's in charge, he may secretly change your roomings..........
Ok anyway i had bimzzzzz moment during dinner pls. I was busy eating a pear.. and then i picked up my phone to like check sms or something then i totally dropped it onto my plate with my rice and sauce and what-nots. I was like ZOMG. luckily never drop into my bak kut teh soup bowl. Yikes poor phone i was like QWEEEEEK! and saved it from all the liquid seeping into the gaps and wiped it immediately haha.
Omg i just realised tenors are physics freaks. Wen Di, Geoffrey, Ivan, Joseph and me all take H3 physics on friday. Yikes. But naturally i'm the most stupid of all omg Geoffrey please save me can or not my $150 fly away. Thank you thank you.
Ok so i have been voted by 99% of the people i've asked to be the scariest SL in chorale. Only person who said no is Julian.
WHYYY?? AM I REALLY THAT SCARY? NOOO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING. AHHHHHH. OMGOMGOMG. SERIOUSLY? DO I FREAK ALL OF YOU OUT? WHAT DO I THAT THAT'S SCARY? AHHHHHH.
Omg do my tenors secretly hate me? =(((
-emo cloud-
=(((((( Okay... nevermind =(((((
Hai.
No comments:
Post a Comment