Okay i'm not looking forward to next week at all because i think my timetable sucks. Exams for 3 days in a row usually ends up in the 3rd day being super zzzzz and bursty. But luckily physics and econs on mon/wed are all afternoon so only tues gotta wake up early. So i think it won't be that bad. Anyway i thrive on last minute studying =D So that gives me more time to last minute study instead of like 6.30am while eating breakfast. Haha. Oh no but tuesday will be o.O so much writing! I think chem paper 2s are gross because always got to write so much for so little marks.
WHATEVER last time in my life i'll have to do this so better just do it and owwwwwnzuh.
Boy don't try to front I I know just just what you are are are.
WOMANIZER!
No comments:
Post a Comment