I guess that marks the end of my/our/j2s journey in Raffles Chorale. But I think we really pulled of a more than decent performance tonight =) Or last night. And lux had goose bumply moments at the end at 'natum' and i was really like wow. Maybe it was just my imagination or what but oh well. I'll keep it as that, as a happy memory. And the ending of if i can help was quite yummy too i think =)
Well anyway.
Hrm.
Okay i've a lot of things i feel like saying and want to say. But neh. Maybe another day...
Well i think imma blow my hair and sleep and prepare myself mentally for a croaky voice tomorrow. Sigh. I'm almost 100% sure i'm going to sound like a frog and have a range of a ******* tomorrow oh sian means i can't sing above like, i dunno. A. Or something =( And have no falsetto. Ahhhhhh. Okay -metally prepares-
Okay.
Is prepared.
Okay go me.
Yay lubbx yoo J2s.
Okay this is an edit. Anw, just now i bought coffee from gloria jean's, and then i realised that it was so apt, because they use a brand of milk from Australia called 'pura'. =D.
-koped from website-
As Australia's No.1 milk brand1 not only does Pura milk taste great, it's naturally full of nutrients. Pura Wellbeing has lots of health tips, delicious recipes and nutrition information to help you lead a full and balanced lifestyle.
Haha. Yeah. Reminded me of lux and how beautiful it is. Graaaavisquare.
No comments:
Post a Comment