Saturday, July 11, 2009

OMG I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!! YAAAYNESSSSSSS.

This is so awesome haha. My nice sisters have agreed to lend me their cars (1 lent me today the other until wed) yaaay so i can go gallavanting myself haha. Today drove to marina square to meet the bitches, then to newton to buy dinner, then home. Omg so fun haha.

Anyway, back from Brunei obviously and having block leave now. Brunei was quite fun, honestly, haha. I think not many people feel that way though. I probably have my own reasons for enjoying it, which cannot be put on this blog lol.

Next thurs reporting to combat e camp which is Nee Soon camp. Looking forward to what's coming up ahead coz combat e sounds quite interesting. I heard put very little camo on =)) Lol.

Well anyway shall go and bathe now. Must enjoy the rest of my block leave. Yay. I totally thank God for this most amazing day woot.

No comments: