Monday, March 19, 2007

First day of school

Hello! Phew i survived first day of school and i didn't fall asleep during lessons today!! *proud of myself*. But i'm really tired today. Wah my new timetable is very.. questionable. Can't decide if it's better or not, but i'm going to say that it's worse.

I end at 315pm on Mondays and Tuesdays.
I end at well, okay i've choir so i end at 7pm on Wednesday.
I end at 12.30 on Thursdays.
I end at 11.30 on Fridays -.-

Hmmm.. So now no more weekly Tuesday lunch with Benjamin already =(. And i have PE on wednesday, so chorale members watch out!! xD. Depending on how yucky i feel, i might shower after PE. But RJ toilets have no locks and erm, yar. That's quite gross.

On the other hand, i get to finish like 超级 early on Fridays. Last day of the week! Yay! Then go home and sleep =). So anyway, I have to finish my physics tutorial later. Wah if i knew I would have done it during the holidays. But then coz i was sleeping like 90% of the time in the last 2 weeks of term 1, i thought the teacher hadn't taught the topic yet. So well, apparently he has and i gotta do decypher the notes and try to do the tutorial tonight. -.-.-.-.-.- Xian... Aiyar.

Nevermind, if don't understand just try then at most tomorrow go school and ask Ms Wu!! I wanna sleep early tonight, like.. 10+? So that i can stay awake in school! =P Okay Wupsie it's time for dinner. Although i just ate some murtabak 1 hour ago. Hmm...

No comments: