Random thought of the day.
You know how car horns generally have 2 pitches, usually a third apart. Well if you didn't then go and listen. Anyway, shouldn't the manufacturers make like a clash chord? So that it's more jarring and annoying. Or like .. 2 pitches so like after the annoying driver gets out of the way, then you can press a 'thank you' horn such that the 'outta my way' horn and the 'thank you' horn form like a candence. xD. (Yes it's time to roll your eyes now)
I am horrendously behind time. I'm such a bad boy was like chatting on phone with benjamin until 230am?! From 11pm. Initially wanted to take a break at 11pm then go mug at 1130 then well, obviously that failed. =) Thanks for being such a great friend and listener!!!! =)
Oh! After i got back from hols, decided to randomly listen to Il Divo songs and fell in love with "I believe in you" which they sang with Celine Dion. Super nice. Go listen. =)
OKAY this is totally annoying but i better get back to studying. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment