Sunday, September 09, 2007

I can't remember what i've done today. Like seriously. I think i hardly did anything. Getting very distracted by my fighting fishes. Recently my dad got a female fighting fish to mate with the male, but she looks weird. Vaguely bloated could be due to like a huge amount of eggs in her belly (which would be good hee) or she's sick. But bad thing is that the bulge seems to be on one side only? And she's not eating lehh.. I very scared. Don't want her to die, though she cost $1.50 but that's not the point. She's still a living being. Bleh. Okay nevermind see how it goes.

So it's the end of the holidays. Crap. Oh and i just realised yahoogroups is like quite noob and lag so i've decided to send email to yahoogroups straight from the egroups website instead of through my email, coz like i sent one last night and then today i got an email saying that my email was delayed (like wth) and that i wouldn't have to resend and just wait patiently. So i did, and nothing happened so i wubbered it and went to the egroups website to post. Wahaha. Anyway.

I suddenly feel like i'm very dead for promos. Maybe i'll get another DEAD. Then i'll be very sad. But haiz. Okay so the only way to solve the problem is to go and study. =( Easy to say hor. Haiyarrrrrz. K i shall stop complaining now. Oh! I went to church today after like a million years.

-10 years later-

I just belatedly realised i have chem SPA tomorrow. So i am desperately mugging for it now. So i am stopping here. Ciao!

No comments: