Monday, September 10, 2007

I suddenly realise permutations and combinations is so confusing after trying to do the tutorial. And my stupidity doesn't help.

[x!n.y|~*] says:
11ii?

C'zhao -round round round round (like a record!)- says:
number of ways to arrange, taking EEE as 1 unit is 6! right

[x!n.y|~*] says:
yup

C'zhao -round round round round (like a record!)- says:
then EEE can arrange 6 different ways is it

[x!n.y|~*] says:
noo.. its all the same!

xD. Yes okay so after school today i went to an aquarium. And i bought a pair of fighting fishes! They're so pretty, pink almost silver and errr a bit transparent at some parts. But they're still quite small i think, gotta let them grow bigger before attempting to let them mate or something. Oh my, if they do succeed then i'll have hundreds of fighting fishes. So cute!! I bought live worms too, and fed them to my red female fish AND SHE ATE. Omgosh. She gobbled them all up like a pig. So she's just been a brat and not eating dried food all these while -.- Whadda pig. Anyway yar it must taste really nice coz i fed it to all of them and they all ate like it was beef steak or something. =)

Okay. I am desperately trying to finish tutorial 9. So okay i'll end here. Tata! Oh btw, chem SPA was stressful. Not as bad as mock but heh. Still. =D Teachers staring at you while you try to.. do stuff.. Can't say what!!!!!

-a few minutes later-

C'zhao -round round round round (like a record!)- says:
SHAT

C'zhao -round round round round (like a record!)- says:
I GIVE UP

C'zhao -round round round round (like a record!)- says:
I ASK U TOMORROW

C'zhao -round round round round (like a record!)- says:
THEN U DRAW NICE NICE FOR ME OKAY?

C'zhao -round round round round (like a record!)- says:
OKAY?????

[x!n.y|~*] says:
orh..

No comments: