I shouldn't be awake at this hour. I should be sleeping. I have to go school by 830am tomorrow morning. I know i will just die if i don't sleep now and have to wake up barely 6 hours later. But i still don't feel like sleeping.
It's interesting how sometimes you know you have a bad habit, or like there's something bad about you, but yet it doesn't hit you hard until someone actually tells you you're like that. Hm like let's say I'm fat, but then the reality of it doesn't hit me until someone actually says in my face 'you are FAT okay.' Yar okay you get what i mean. It's a very interesting sensation and it causes you to uh go into deep thinking and hm maybe that's why i don't feel like sleeping. It's not a bad thing, sometimes it's good for people to tell you your bad points. You know how they always say that your true friends always point out your mistakes because they want you to improve? I guess i'm also glad that i have friends who're like that. =) So uh, in a way, thank God for them.
I had a really fun day today with my 2 sisters and dad. Went to fish farms in the afternoon after a yummy lunch haha. It's amazing to see all the different kinds of fish, like all the breeds. And of course, the huge giant arowanas on display. The most expensive was this big red one which cost $6888. I think no fun leh, the fun is in rearing the fish until it grows big right? Yeah so hopefully my dad's will grow big then from $48 become worth $10000 or something. Heehee.
Hm it's amazing also how much drama can unfold in one day. Miscommunication really results in a lot happening and as history has like shown, it can really result in serious consequences. Oh, made me think of Othello haha. Where the woman totally died coz the husband thought she cheated and then he killed himself after realizing she was faithful. GGXX. -.- Yeah oh well, everyone learns at the end of the day hopefully.
Sigh phew okay. I think i'm finally feeling more relieved now. Hm okay it's 1.30am and i gotta wake up at 7am. So that means? 5 and a half hours of sleep. HHYY. Okay hopefully i don't uh faint tomorrow. Haha Suet can totally save me =).
K my brain has ceased to think. I shall stop here and uh try to sleep now. Goodnight world. Sweet dreams =)
No comments:
Post a Comment