Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mr Toh: So chris, how did you do for promos?

Me: Uh.. AACC.....

Mr Toh: WOW! You can get A???

Me: (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) YESSS! I can get As okay!!

Mr Toh: Wah you so smart ah, don't need to study also can get A

Me: I got study okay!!

Mr Toh: Then...?

Me: Oh, B for GP

Mr Toh: WOW! You can write????

Me: (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) YESSS! I can write okay!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay no comments xD. Anyway, was also just smsing Mr Toh and he said, in 2 different smses: (decipher the short-forms yourself)

"Chorale is gelg well. Hope e singers wl b gd ambassadors 2 potential members."

"Really encouragg 2 c chorale improvg n enjoyg."

Well obviously this is good =) Everyone say yay! YAY! Yeah but it's true we've got to really keep this up and going in preparation to receive next year's batch. It's going to be quite insane once they come in, all the rush for concert, and trip. There's really not a lot of time to bring everyone up to standard, especially if they're not used to Mr Toh's style or perhaps if they don't have choral background? So yes we must be good seniors and help everyone! =)

I'm quite tired, though i really enjoyed today's practice hahaha. Guess it's just a back-log of lack of sleep. I shall sleep soon la, and anyway tmr i end early!! So can come home and sleep (hopefully). K goodnight world. Rest your voices and sleep early!

No comments: