Hello everyone!! Caroling finally ended today. I think the post caroling depression hasn't set in yet though. Wow but the whole process was really fun! It's my first time caroling, and i'm really not sure if it'll be my last. But of course hopefully not. I realise hor, that in addition to all the funness and everything, i think all of us have really grown as performers. Like how we can just heck care and do our choreo, or smile without caring if we actually look dumb. We're performers, and that's just what we have to perfect, without compromising our core purpose which is to create music. And i think we DID make music, in every session. But most importantly, I'm very sure we all enjoyed ourselves a great deal. =)
Anyway, this year was the first time i ever went to church during Christmas. I have no idea why but christmas wasn't something very important to our family despite us being christians (the irony hor) that's why i guiltily admit that i've never sent a single christmas card either so anyway thanks to all who sent me christmas cards but sadly didn't get one in return. I will try to remember to send them next year haha. So anyway, i went to 2 churches this christmas. My own and bennett's. I like bennett's pastor he's so funny haha but anyway we had lots of fun that day la. Especially what we did during/after lunch at pizza hut (heehee). Wenyi please remember to send us a copy each heehee.
Tomorrow's chorale practice is meant as a transition to next year. I guess the whole routine is going to start again, possibly even more rigorous if we go overseas to compete. In addition to our concert being so much larger scale as it's held in esplanade. So exciting! And of course for us poor j2s (i've got to get used to this) we'll have our tragic A levels. =( Sigh.
This morning i was just looking for my white christmas scores, so i decided to look through the pile of junk on my table and found them all to be term 4 notes and tutorials which were all undone and i had a mild panic attack. I'm super untidy -.- i found like my GP CT1 script in that pile. Goodness i need to file my stuff.
Sigh but tonight is just... Hmm... Maybe it's time to really prepare for the new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment