Hiii everyone i'm hooome!! Don't really have the mood to blog but anyway since Julian's so hilarious i can't help but post what he said. Anyway..
(8)NoOne(8) can get in the way of what I feel for you says:
harlo
C'zhao says:
hmm?
(8)NoOne(8) can get in the way of what I feel for you says:
can i ask for a lift tmr :D
plsplsplspls
C'zhao says:
LOL okay
same time lorz
(8)NoOne(8) can get in the way of what I feel for you says:
YAY
thanks
yup
anyway
esplanade got roof?
on top of the durian spikes ah
Wahahaha. Okay i found it really funny although maybe it doesn't seem that funny now -.-
Kayz so i'm super dead because i have like 13 songs to memorize by tomorrow for caroling and i'm done with like 2 or something -.- Yay wish all of us good luck that we don't look dumb tomorrow =P
No comments:
Post a Comment