Sunday, July 16, 2006

Shitting disorder

I have no idea why my er, defaecating has been so erratic and weird lately. It's like ever since i came back from thailand, then i had like almost 2 weeks of diahhorea. On some days have to go dabian like more than once then wah so irritating. Then for about 1 week it was more or less normal, and then now it's like, hard? Like cannot come out like that. Ok so this morning i told my mum then she gave me some apple cidar thingzie with 'nectar' and she put like this entire teaspoon of fibre?! Like since when could you just eat fibre like that don't you have to find them in fruits???

Ok so nevermind i mean i hope it helps lor. I need my dad to buy more watermelon!! The previous one we bought was spoilt. Which is like 1st time in history kind of thing. Hm, it's still early in the morning (oops it just turned 12) i woke up at 10+, read newspapers, bummed around. I think later afternoon i better start mugging for maths test, do chinese zuo wen, and.. something else. Oh i think philo essay. Haiz. So much to do before dinner confirm burst one.

I suddenly feel like buying/assembling a new computer. Hee. Sounds like fun right. But if i ever do (like if my mother suddenly feels charitable) i won't buy like super high end like my brother's one la. So expensive lor this comp was like $3000+ but i admit it's a good computer. Haha! But then again, maybe not because it seems like i've no trouble using the computer. It's like, i come home from school, my brother isn't home yet mah. Then he has hockey/floorball and stuff so he comes back quite late, maybe 9-10? Then he has to shower blah di blah, then by then i go sleep liao. Besides WOW plays perfectly fine on his laptop so he doesn't really bother me. Then like now 'morning' or afternoon he's like still sleeping upstairs?? Pig hor. Ah well symbiotic relationship i guess. XD.

Hm apparently tze wei's gonna get a female chihuahua to mate with twisties. That'll be so cute! I hope the babies come out nice and lovely =). Ohh, must bring kyuu there let her see her grandchildren! Haha. I realised that kyuu's quite old already, like 3 year's old? And actually twisties that batch of kids are already more than 1 year old, about 1.5 year's old. I still remember them young and cute and adorable. Time flies.

I was talking to gerald our PSL last night, and it's like he's in army now, he got into Officer Cadet School. Big congrats to him!! Then his A levels kinda burst (shan't tell u his results =P) but he's gonna study in NUS biology. Ok don't really know that that is. But anyway his girlfriend got into NUS medicine, starting this year. I think he's gonna finish his 2 year's first before going to study. Haha. Good luck for everything!! (though i highly doubt he'll be reading this).

Ok i shall go and bother someone else. Dad should be back anytime soon with lunch. Boneless duck! Ooooo. See ya all! =)

No comments: