Hello! I haven't blogged in ages as you all obviously can see. Decided to remove my tagboard because it's getting spam. Will find a new one when i come back.
Anyways, leaving overseas tomorrow! Will be back in like 10 years time so must miss me okay! =)
Last week's been really hectic. A lot of work to do and planning and coordinating and getting used to information overload. I'm still quite worried about things since I'm suddenly leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks haha but looking at how things are going, I'm also reassured that they will all go smoothly =)
It will be a busy year ahead, but I really hope things go smoothly, and not just maintain their level but also improve and get better. Lots of encouragement, goal setting, bonding, and magic-making. It won't be very easy, but with everyone's combined effort, I believe we can all do it =) We have to try, and only with trying then can we know what we are capable of.
Anyways just realised i'm completely dead for Common Tests. I have ONE week to study when i get back, and i am totally behind time in the first place. So i have to catch up and figure out what's going on, understand and let my brain go 'Oooooo' before i can start practising and blah di blah. Which is NOT possible in one week, but i shall attempt. Yes. I shall attempt. =) BECAUSE IF I DON'T I WILL JUST GET MURDERED BY MY MUM. RAWR.
Okay i've decided to change my mind and find a tagboard now coz my blog looks really empty without it. Yawnz. I am tired.
-5 mins later-
FWAH so efficient i've found one. Actually i just koped it off someone's blog and clicked on the link la. Don't really like it because i prefer the big box when typing the messages. But aiya okay nevermind I'll survive with this =) The Spam on my old one is really getting too much! Okay i shall post this and put the tagboard up =).
See you all in 3 weeks time and be good! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment