Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am really really damn sick and sian of studying physics.

So anyway while i was bored and deciding what to do i decided to take a photo of like my study area. I study in like my house's library usually at the table but like when i'm feeling lazy or tired or like i'm reading notes i'll borrow my sister's beanbag and lie on it and study on the floor hahahah. I love it omg it's super comfortable and it conforms to like my body. Hm. Okay. Protein. 

Lala here's a picture lol.

Lala my messy physics notes. Sigh. Okay dinner time soon then i will carry on studying i think i'm going to sleep early and wake up early to cram stuff into my brain. I realise last minute mugging like helps quite a bit haha like how i studied nitro 2 at 6.30am while eating breakfast and S4A this morning memorizing the spastic table on the different types of sampling methods. Tomorrow i shall memorize all the definitions and flip through Paper 3s and lala hopefully see questions that come out during exam then can do =) Yay great plan.

Okay bye bye yay the end is near. 

No comments: