Monday, September 29, 2008

I was about to say that I'm fat, stupid and ugly, but geet has been nice and convinced me that i'm not. Yay love you geetz. xD.

Anyway. I officially hate maths, econs and GP. And i now love and embrace chem and physics although obviously i love physics more because i still kinda hate chem and i think it's quite a disgusting subject and whoever likes it is strange but nevermind i still love it. =)

You know, I'm wondering why i got such a low mark for my GP essay. My teacher wrote something about contradicting myself....... Hmm..

Well anyway after watching mamma mia i'm totally in love (again) with Abba songs though maybe listening to them jinxed my grades but anyway i really love honey honey hahaha. Ok actually i really like many of their songs they really have a song for any mood lor. Like now when i'm sad i listen to stuff like 'the winner takes it all' and 'One of us'. Omg love them lala.

Ok i'm talking rubbish but i'm just glad I got back all my grades already. Not spectacular at all but nevermind, i studied only 1 week! And if i study for 5 weeks for A levels that means i'll do 5 times as well yay okay go me go Chris you rock you can do this you can go be a nucleophile and own A level's backside. Muaha. 

No comments: