I am vaguely annoyed at myself right now because I really don't feel like studying but i should be because of SATs this saturday. Aiya whatever i will chiong double X 2 tomorrow (i said that yesterday too but whatever) because i fell asleep this afternoon haha. I'm totally not used to going to school at all so i had a huge headache this afternoon because i was so tired then before i knew it was like zzzz-ing on my big white fluffy half-quilt bed. I think my bed is the one thing i love the most in my room. Probably with the exception of my computer. Hmm. Oh and my strawberry blanket. Yeah.
I can't wait for A levels to be over! Really, then i will just throw all my notes and everything away! They are just taking up so much space and everything. I think my cupboard also has all my secondary school stuff stored up there. And when i throw everything away, my room will be nice and clean and dust-free for once since i moved here in Primary 2. Wow my house is 20 years old.. We renovated it 10 years ago and my mum is saying that she wants to renovate it again haha. Well whatever, just do it while i'm in army or something.
Hmm. You know, I lubbx my chem teacher. And today she said something that kind of gave me a shock, because well, it didn't occur to me. She said (something to this effect) 'To be frank, most of you will not do chemistry in university. So if you think about it, the A levels will be the last time ever that you take a chem paper. So please please just go the extra mile, put in the extra effort and don't regret after the paper.' And well, yar! It kinda made me realise, with a tinge of sadness, that I may never ever have to use all this information that i've studied for the past 2 years (or if you include secondary school then 6 years) ever again. Well it's just a bit sad la, I mean like we study so hard, never to use it again. But oh well. It's always the process and the shaping our brains and learning itself etc etc that we're supposed to treasure even if we don't use the info itself. Blah blah. But i mean it's just quite sad i suppose. In a way, we're studying for no use? Okay not no use because or A levels brings us to where we want to go. But yeah.
Anyway love her so i'm going to mug and do super well for chem for Dr Wong =)
And actually i realise a levels is really quite scary. I mean compared to PSLE (which is like, for most of us, our previous major exam), A levels is really like 1000X bigger and harder and more demanding and more important! And more uncertain too. Sigh. Oh well okay i suppose it's just time to throw aside everything, like the math HOD said haha and just put everything we've got into the next 4.5 weeks and own A levels. =)))
Oh today was so funny. I was waiting outside Gerald's classroom for his class to like, leave, so i was just looking at block A (coz i was at block B) then i happened to look into A21 and saw Kialiang and before i knew it some guy just launched himself on Kialiang and proceeded to rape him for the entire world to see hahaha. Kialiang are you ok? xD. Hope your, ah, virginity is still intact lol. Anyway that was the funniest thing in my otherwise really boring day, so thanks -winks-
Okay lala love Mariah.
let me wrap my thighs,
all around your waist,
just a little taste....
No comments:
Post a Comment