Monday, October 13, 2008

I had 2 really bad episodes of bleeding nose today (or yesterday coz it's 12.30am) and i was joking with my sister that today was a bad day and sian day because i had such heavy flow. Hahaha. And well, I mean, my nose was bleeding quite badly really but it was probably just 5 mins at most for each time. So anyway it made me think about girls and how you all have to go through your period every month ( or for some not really monthly ), and it's a few days each time non stop. I see how my sisters get quite affected by it, especially how they get quite tired easily. I don't think they really get moody, or at least maybe they're normally already temperamental haha. 

Ya but well, I'd just like to say that i think girls should be very proud of themselves, because they have to go through all this terrible things so often, and yet they're able to survive it. And from what i've heard it's really troublesome and sometimes embarassing especially if it comes at an unexpected time. I know it's not like you really have a choice or anything but oh well, it's just one of the many things i respect about women. Obviously i don't know exactly how it is, or what it feels like, but it must really be quite sian to go through it so often =( Oh well..

On the bright side, it'll end in about, oh, 30 years' time!! (assuming you're a reader my age) Hahahaha. Okay i'm going to sleep now. Goodnight! =) 

No comments: