Saturday, October 04, 2008

OMG LALALALA SATs are finally over. Not like i studied much for it really, i only started on tuesday and i have been consistently distracted throughout the week by Harry Potter fan fiction lol and i finally finished the story just now after SATs rawr. During the last 10 mins i was like zzzzzzzzzz -falls asleep on the cushion chair (heehee)- then OMG faster finish then when finish can go home and finish the story!!! So i chiong super fast then finish then yay. Haha. That was physics. I couldn't finish math so i left 4 blank so i think my math is gone. =( 

Whatever. My eyes kind of hurt now because i haven't really gotten used to going school so everyday very tired. Then this morning i woke up normal school time because got to reach orchard at 745 which is like normal school time. And well not like i had much time to get used to going school. It's already over. =( Hmm I don't really feel sad or anything but i suppose i'll be REAL sad when i'm in army hahaha i'll probably miss the good old sleep-in-lectures times. 

Anyway i finally changed my hamster bedding after a million years of putting it off haha I got a huge shock the day before when i fed lumpy, and he didn't respond! Then i knocked on his cage 10 times and he just lay still. I really really thought I had killed him because.. i dunno, never change bedding or something. Then finally he blinked and woke up. Ahhhh so ya that was really scary. Anyway you know when i change their bedding, i put them in like this small container-carrier thing. Then well being trapped there, they obviously keep clawing and trying to get out. So i decided to put a bowl of food inside. And seriously, food does wonders. Haha. Both he and nana just ignored being trapped and proceeded to stuff their faces with all the barley grains, sunflower seeds, ikan bilis (lol) etc etc and didn't complain afterwards. Food pacifies many people, but it gets me really angry especially when I want to eat something and can't. It's apparently my mum's genes hahaha. 

So long! See ya honey!

No comments: