Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ok i'm starting to panic. Omg. I'm really doing so little each day and i'm not exactly getting A for every practice paper i do either. I totally got 31/60 for today's physics P2 lol. BURRRRN. Omg.

Anyway thanks Gewwwwald for sending me the super nice RyanDan's "I'll be there" which is omg super nice. Okay go see at this link. Well you may think that the guy's voice is vaguely sqeaky at the high parts but i dunno, i love it haha. And i'm jealous that i can't reach so high =( Oh well nevermind haha i should be happy already coz i can go quite high not like ***. xD (note: Number of * does not correspond to number of alphabets in person's name) 

Okay i'm going to run now to work off all the sudden panic/stress and tonight shall be fruitful like fruit stalls. 

No comments: