Monday, April 04, 2005
Monday
Oh CRAP! I just realized that both bio and geog quizzes are tomorrow. Xianz.. And guess what?? I'm still blogging!! =D Haha, though I doubt anyone here will have time to read la. Mmhmm, so anyway, yesterday was a very special day for me =D NOT telling why!!!! Heh heh heh. So I was right, i didn't manage to blog again yesterday, and I actually slept at like 1am lor. Dunno what I was doing leh? Maths assignment, physics ENTIRE stack of ws. Hmmm.. I think mostly coz dinner ended at like 9.30? Then get home, change all those already 10. Yaa, then started work lor, so late. But ah wellz, just now came back from school at like 3.30 right, then fell asleep in my car, haha, woke up, went to my room, on aircon, and proceeded to.... fall asleep on my bed =D Haha, slept until 5.15 i think. Then decided that I shall not be such a lazy lard, and went to change and run on the treadmill. *gasps faints and dies* Yessss, I DO need to train up for stoopid napfa. Wahh!! I can't believe I can jump 230cm for standing broad jump! I'm sooo zai! Hahaha, then that day when clearing the room saw that I jumped like 178 for sec 1. Then last year was like 204. I improve soo much every year. Haha, 26cm and, oh! 26 cm respectively!! OMG! Hahaha. So accurate. Actually during PE that day I was anyhow jump, then wah! Jump 220cm, so i tried harder, then 10 cm more =D Hope I can improve again during the real napfa. But 230cm is already A la, so.. Yeah, but this year I think my 2.4 cannot B. Last year tyco one la, run with philbert then managed to get B. This year dunno if can keep up with him? Better do, or not i die. Don't wanna get like a silver juz coz i get like D for 2.4 or something. Shuttle run last year also very close, hope can get A this year, haha. Errr, sit and reach surely cannot get A one la, coz my legs so long =P hehehehe, so ego. Lalala.. Oh yeah, did i mention that my coach has started this "kill christopher" training? He just serves like 5 rows of like 18-20 shuttles and i just smash and smash and smash. For like 4 sets??? Of course got rest in between la, but STILL!! So yeah, my right shoulder is now aching rather badly. Actually, not really la. Hahahaha, but it probably will lor. Haizz, but nevermind, can smash harder! =D Apparantly national players like do this thingie for half hour straight. Xiao lor. Dododo, ah wellz, today wasn't very interesting la, just that during our last period, ss, ms sim came across our whiteboard at the side there la, then my friend, deshawn, he go and write really stupid comments there la, then she was laughing sooo hard lor. It was hilarious la! You people should come my class and see it man. There's one like "why is the word long so short?" and there's something about some small guy with curly black hair who escaped prison, then they put a poster saying "small medium at large". Haha, then another one is err, something like "why do people put up posters saying "do not paste posters here"?" Haha, damn lame la. Go and see la, haha, i think he probably updates it regularly. Oooh yeah, did i tell u that our class got like full marks for our most recent cleanliness check? Damn cool la! =D Hahaha, anyway, time for dinnnnnnner noowww, and then gotta study bio and geog, then tomorrow chiong my 阅读测验 book. *yawnz* ok la, ciao people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment