Thursday, April 07, 2005

Thursday

Whee! Oh my god, today must the freeiest day I've had in like a million years. Finally all homework is cleared, and all quizzes and performance tasks and assignments are cleared. Whee! Tomorrow's friday, and there's only maths, hcl, geog and philo. Well, maths later after dinner then do the hw la, hcl, geog and philo all don't have hw!! =D Whee, so fun. Ah wellz, so anyway, i'm definitely gonna sleep before 11pm tonight, don't care! I must catch all my sleep back. Haha, I've been sleeping past 12 for all the nights ever since school started last week. Only time i had a good sleep was last sat night, haha, slept until very shuang. How shocking lor, all my friends, my sis and aunty all say I looked very stressed and tired everyday. (chars caught me sleeping from 3.30 to 8pm yesterday) Yeahh, I suppose so lor, but I didn't know it was that obvious. That time I asked Yong Jing then he say that sometimes end of school, then when I walk that time look like my bag is ultra heavy, then like wanna die liddat. Haha, but ya la, obviously I'll be tired right? But wellz, that's why I need all my friends around me to wake me up, and keep me company. Lalala, haha, so today after 3rd lang came home, then for like once in a long time didn't know what to do! I was just so free.. My room was swealtering hot, yeah, coz it faces the west, setting sun. Then realized that sister was home =) Went to her room, and whee! Her aircon was on, and it faces the east. Haha, so she whole day complain that if she wanna sleep late then the sun will shine in and wake her up. Her exams are over, and she has like 2-3 weeks of hols now. Aiya, earlier talked to her lor, then oh wellz, same stuff. Sigh.. She's so dumb lor, already know what to do, and yet doesn't have the courage to do it. =( Up to her la really, we've done all we can to advice her, the rest she has to do it herself. Sad case...

Ok moving on from depressing stuff, well, today I had napfa!! How exciting ya?? Haha, i got 24/25 points so far. Whee! Stupid sit and reach lor, *grumbles about my long legs*, i only get 43cm, A is 47cm. =( Nevermind la, 2.4 surely won't A anyway, so i guess 28 points (if i get B) is nicer than 29 points. Or not like so yuan wang, miss 30 by just one point. Yeah, so first we did was sit and reach la, so demorolizing right? Haha, then moved to the pull up there. So the people who were 15 had to do first, I think it was like aaron. He did like 10? I think so, then Sylvester, who did like twenty. -.- Xiao, haha. Then was another classmate, then philbert. He did like 10 i think, quite good la. He everything A I think, haha. He could have done more la, but well, 10 is A liao so don't bother wasting strength. Yaa, so I did 35 inclined, haha, last year did 36, but then i guess 35 is a nicer number ya? =) Then moved on to shuttle run. Haha, first try did like 9.9s. I totally shocked myself lor. I mean, I didn't know i was so good? (if you call that good la..) So was very happy. Ran with philbert, who coz disqualified, coz he didn't put the block over the line. So 2nd try, managed to get like 0.1s faster, so 9.8 lor. Haiz, that stoopid Jev go do 9.4s. Hmph. Nevermind la, I happy with 9.8 =D Well, I guess our trainings do help a lot, considering ours require burst of speed. Haha. Like swimmers will definitely be better at stamina stuff, not so good at speed, know what i mean? Yeahh.. So then sit-ups. Managed to get 43 with 10 seconds left, so just extra do until 45, nice number mah.. =P Err, then last was standing broad jump. Jumped like 217 first try, damn bloody crap la. Coz the stupid situp use all my stomach muscles, then cannot jump. So i was ultra worried, then 2nd try streeeeetch, then managed to get 231. =D Let's see, that's... 27cm more than last year! Haha. Should have jumped 230, then nice number.. =P So yeah, that was it lor. Very satisfied with myself =D, though next week is prob 2.4km run liao, nevermind la, pace philbert, then can get A/B, A if i manage to keep up all the way, B if i die like in the 5th round and decide to walk, like last year. Mmhmm, nvm la, get C also can lor, as long as not D. Haha. But I'd rather aim for an A. Lalala, so yeah, recess, then chemistry. Stoopid teacher go say playing board game next monday, haiz, last night stay up so late to do last minute touch up, then in the end go say next monday -.- Then also make me bring all the board and cards and counters blah di blah. Waste time. Then CLE lor, haha, spent most of the time talking to Yin Wei, and that Jeffrey (how to spell his name?) from last year 2G lor, the one quah scolded. Haha, and also yong jing behind me. But then also got listen to the guy talk la, he quite intersting la, haha. At first I thought he kena paralized 2 years ago, then very confused, until realized it was 22 years. Yeahh, so 3rd lang wasn't say very intersting, though ok la, haha, chatted quite a bit with wai sum, yin wei and *cough*chris lim*cough*. Uh huh, ok, i shall be smart and copy and paste this, or not later blogger screw up again, then I'll be damn angry. Haha, lalala, can't wait for tomorrow to be over! Then sat have to go and help out at the minds carnival, and funnily i feel happy to go and help lor, even though have to meet quite early. =D Afternoon i'm busy, then yaaa, that's all folks! See ya again soon. *presses ctrl c now*

No comments: