Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sad day

Hello people. Haiz. Seems like my blog is stagnant. Should i just stop?

Today's been an ok day, ran 2.4 this morning. Got a B, 11 mins and 16s. Improve 31 seconds. I have to improve more to mantain a B every year, since each grade increases like a lot. I think like the A grade is 50s every year or something.. Though the pass grade is 20s only. I should be happy getting 28 points at napfa. But then, i'm not really. It's not napfa that's making me troubled i guess. Since like pri school, there's just been this particular trouble i'm trying to run away from. Making changes to myself, hoping it'll go away... I guess it hasn't gone. I never knew it existed until one day in pri 5. And ever since, it hasn't really gone away until this year. It still existed last year, though some people managed to accept it. Some people had that in them too, and so we were able to get along. Those who didn't know me so well, or just didn't like it kept it that way. I don't know really. Probably since i am born into wealthy family, maybe that's why? It just hit me today i guess. Not really hit, I just got wind of it again today. But what do i do? Once again i'm not sure. Maybe i'm just being stupid. Dunno. How ironic, it's international friendship week. Yay. Sad. Maybe i should just stop here.

No comments: