Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday

Hello people. Haiz, first day of school after a weekend. Nothing much to blog about, just that yesterday went to Bras Basah there and bought a new bag and racket! (I KNOW i just bought one in january ok...) Haiz, couldn't resist, haha, was too nice. And my aunty was soo sweet to buy it for me!! =D Hahahha. Yeahh, so have to go and collect it since the guy has to string it. Maybe i'll collect it only on friday la, between school end and mentoring. I'm too lazy to go there after school. Ok so there's like physics prac tomorrow?! And I'm not really confident of it lehh.. Haiz.. I'm rather sad now, just received a sad sms =( To that person, cheer up! Don't be so sad okk. Everything's gonna be ok, just be confident in yourself and everything will turn out fine. Don't let today bring you down ok? =)

Yuppx, so this must be my shortest post ever, since i've nothing much to say. Hahahaz, ok la, cya all..

No comments: