Hello my dears! After singing continuously for um, 2 days, i kind of had no voice today. Thankfully i managed to find it by the time Mr Toh came haha then managed to scream out my Fs. I shall rest my voice until Sat where i'll have to sing, oh, bass (phew). HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I like singing bass, less effort so my tone doesn't break into the christopher sound -rolls eyes-
K ANYWAY. I have lost the jelly beans craze =( Which is good i suspect it caused my whole system to be a bit weird with all that excess sugar. Maybe that's why i'm more tired now haha but don't think so. I'll eat just a few every day and maybe the jar will last 1 whole year after all (ya right.)
I am quite bored. i think i will go and read my book now xD. It's really exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment