Wahahaha i just got up, walked to toilet and on the way paused and thought to myself: "Have i eaten dinner????" then i took about 3 seconds to remember that yes, indeed, i had taken dinner. I conclude that I am becoming old. =( I suffer from severe short-term memory loss.
Have i said this before? I think i suffer from severe short-term memory loss.
So anyway i totally slept like a piece of bak kua and woke up at 11+ this morning. Woot. Ate like rather soggy noodles which daddy bought for me at dunno what time. Thenn. I totally went to shower and dad mum cons and i totally went to coronation plaza. Super funky please. Anyway we actually went there to UOB to open a bank account for me! So applied for a debit card which will totally arrive in 2 weeks' time. I'm so not in Singapore then please -.- So lame. K wubber woot i feel rich.
Yesterday's exchange went very well. Whee i really appreciate all the work and effort that everyone put in to ensure its success. So anyway most exciting moments for me were:
1. When person in the middle of circle asks the person next to me if he likes his neighbours. I could feel my heart failing me when the person said no.
2. When i was about 1 person away from the end of the jagged line and i was going to challenge lois or something to scissors paper stone. Tragically, i lost =(
3. Twirling gayly.
4. Trying to get past joseph without him sticking a sticker on me.
5. Trying not to crash into readon (ew)
Funniest moment of the day was when Clara said to Stacey.
Clara: You know, you look a lot like one of our seniors.. Sandra..
Stacey: Um, she's my sister????
I almost died on the spot AHAAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anyway it was really fun, and i enjoyed the showcase (Mr Toh was zomg i'm going to tease him endlessly muahahaha) and the combined was just as fun. Wahhh i so miss singing in a big choir! The basses were just so o.O it's been a long time that i've heard such rumbling sound. Heehee. And also the power from the trebles and the chance for me to sing softer than i usually do because there are so many tenor loudhailers from RV =) Whee hahaha. The video was really cool, a pity the sound couldn't really work though. Oh well. Hmmmm.....
Ahahaha and i'd like to say THAAAAANKS for the surprise at the end of exchange. i am going to kill Joash okay for making my blood pressure rise when he suddenly came to me and gave me a super worried look and asked me to follow him out. I thought like some dude collapsed and died or something please. Then when i reached the door he suddenly turned around and went 'oh nevermind nevermind' then i was like 'WHAT WHAT I'M SURE EMERGENCY THEN SUDDENLY SAY NEVERMIND!' Then like my brain only took about 10 seconds to realise that they were totally going to spring something on me. So okay joash i am going to kill you. Haha! But thanks everyone for the er stack of bak kua in place of a cake. Really innovative Bennett haha. Pleasant surprise. Thanks everyone for the hamster presents (you all totally bought presents after reading the other post lor which meant it was bought AFTER my birthday hmph hahaha joking la) and the cards. Think this year's birthday must be the most exciting of all my birthdays. Except perhaps the day when i was born. How often do you get to squeeeeze through a hole. xD
I'm really tired still for some reason. I can see my eyebags growing which is terribly terrible because i've never had eyebags before. eeeeeeeeee... ζδΉε??? Okay i shall go and sleep more. Sleep early tonight. Whee. Lalala xian diao.
I think i go play hellgate la. My character is progressing at a snail's pace. Tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment