Wheee i love bass and i love basses. I think they really give the foundation to the whole sound and makes it all grounded and non-floaty and though their parts can be boring at times, but it's so essential to keep the column of sound there. Ah, so okay everybody should express thanks to basses. xD.
Bleh i didn't sleep well at all last night -.- Woke up like an hour before my alarm clock was supposed to ring at 9.30am. Haiz. Okay bad me shouldn't worry so much about things and try to sleep. It's a very sad vicious cycle coz stress right? Then should sleep in the night then next day can think clearly, but the mind doesn't want to rest so next day ggxx cannot think. -rolls eyes- My brain is clearly spastic.
I am SO happy PW is finally over!!!!!!!!! After handing up I&R this morning i just had this feeling of closure and like 'ah...' feeling then i was super happy =) For a few moments until my headache came back. Realise i get headaches if my body didn't sleep well, but i don't get headaches if i have little sleep but my sleep was a good sleep.
K my headache is getting quite bad coz my nose bridge is starting to hurt already. Bleh. I should go and sleep hor. Yes yes, bad boy.
Okok goodnight everyone!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment