Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm listening to 'stand up for love' by Destiny's Child and wahhhh i really love that song =)

Haha anyway i was super zzz throughout the entire day because i slept at like 1am despite my previous declaration that i was going to sleep early -.- and i had to wake up at 7.50am to go eat breakfast and go for caroling prac. Caroling prac was quite funn and crappy haha anyway the picture taking part was super amusing oh and i think joash looks damn hot with a pink tie. Heehee. And the girls all looked pretty with the scarves tied the way they were tied. Which is good =) Yayyy. Yong Feng is super shuai in his um mercedes taxi driver outfit HAHAHA.

Anyway we trudged to lunch in j8 food court. OH wait pause. Today was an incredibly cool day the weather was just oozing coolness. I like!! And then so we ate lunch at about 2+ and then like, bennett had to leave =( coz he had tuition with his very friendly chemistry teacher =)). Anyway we chit chatted for a long time before fried wenyi and yong feng left and continued chatting and ended up hanging around the foodcourt for 2+ hours until 5pm where joo and i left to go home. Wahaha. I think royce and geoffrey left as well. Anyway gossip sessions are always fun xD. Wheee haha i had a happy afternoon.

I came home and had a nap which oozed niceness all over and got abruptly woken up for dinner. Woot had dinner and then here i am blogging. Yayyy wednesday turned out to be a nice day. Anyway tmr i'm not doing anything so i'm just going to ooze at home. Except evening got RCS bleh. Yaawwwwwwnz.

I think i'm going to play hellgate london now whee xD.

No comments: