Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ahh after running 4.35 km non stop i feel much better =) I generally hate running on treadmills but occasionally it makes me feel better. =) Anyway, this makes up for ponning this morning's run haha. Lala. Yay mummy daddy's flight at 2pm tmr i can go airport and hug them till they pop muaha. WHEEEE!!

Okay anyway i shall speak of my dreams recently. Um on tuesday night, i dreamt of chemistry. Specifically, a Carbon-Carbon double bond. You know how the 2 carbons are like trigonal planor right, then with the = in between. Yeah, i dreamt that that popped out of my paper, and i was holding the 2 Cs running around and screaming and shouting 'WHO STOLE MY DOUBLE BOND???' Because well instead of = it was just a - in between. And i was so upset because my hydrogen molecules weren't enough and my carbons only had 3 bonds. And well considering it was in a trigonal planor shape, it was obviously a double bond missing. So anyway ya i spent my entire night traumatised because i was missing a double bond =(( Yes so from now on i will not sleep immediately after doing chem homework because obviously they come and haunt me.

Yesterday i came home and slept 3.5 hours so i couldn't really sleep well last night, which resulted in me dreaming. I think i dreamt something about ticket sales =( I can't really remember what but it certainly wasn't something happy. Hai. Okay people we should please please try to fill up at least circle 1 and hopefully circle 2 okay? All those who never sell finish their quota please do so can? =))

On a random note, can I just ask this question.

Am i REALLY like Mr Toh??? And if i am, can someone please enlighten me as to HOW i am similar to him?? I am personally VERY disturbed.

Thanks =) That's all bye.

No comments: