Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hmm for some reason, i THINK i'm not enjoying school so much now as before. I think half of it comes from my class becoming really serious about studying and stuff. Then it's like all the people whom i'm closer to in class are all either getting attached to each other (hahahaha) or are really busy with stuff like council and work. I guess J1 really is the fun year while J2 is just time to get serious and study and stuff. Sigh.




I am really terrible at doing homework. Blehz. Suxxors.




LOL so anyway happy belated birthday to Bennett and Julian!! Hope you liked the presents that gerald jojo and i made for you haha must promise to hang them up nice nice in your house okay? Then everyone who visits can see. =DD




Okay anyway time to test julian's theory =D



Aren't they sweet together? =DDDDD

No comments: