Hii! I am procrastinating and not doing GP by blogging now. Yaaay. I bought a new pair of sports shoes since my previous pair just died. But well i've been using it since sec 3 and the sole of the right shoe finally gave way and started flapping during PE on monday (lol it was quite funny running around with a flapping sole). Yes yes. And i went to swim yesterday (after 10thousand years) then coz i don't own a pair of goggles, my eyes turned totally red and itchy etc so today i bought a new pair of goggles too! Yay.
So with all my new purchases, i am now obliged to go running and swimming more often.
WHAT a difficult task.
Well, i DID tell myself that i should started studying like siao and exercise more after vocal delights. And now that that's over, I shall attempt to keep my promise to myself because it's bad to break promises. =)
Okay and i think it's a little strange to take > half hour to do a summary for GP so i shall get back to doing work.
Oh ya! I've just created a fund which is called 'feed hamster fund'. So far with the kind donations from my aunty, sisters and brother, i have about $9+ in it! Okay so if you're kind and nice and wanna donate then you can donate hahaha. Yay nana and lumpy will be eternally greatful. They're really pigs but they're super cute. Love them to bits. =)))))
No comments:
Post a Comment