Thursday, July 03, 2008

Oh gosh i'm so tired. Argh i'm totally not used to school life yet =( 4 weeks of no-schoolness has caused me to be unable to function on less than 8 hours of sleep. So i've been falling asleep in school everyday since school started on Monday and today's no exception. Haiz. And finally it's the end of the week too with Friday tomorrow. But there's like econs test and i realised to my horror during econs today (one of the few econs tutorials that i was awake) that i have forgotten everything i mugged for CTs. I must have used my short term memory for CTs since i studied econs like 2 days before the exam itself.

Anw despite all that today wasn't THAT bad because i started taking cough medicine like on Tuesday night, so coz it's like 'may cause drowsiness' i've been sleeping like super well for the past 2 nights so i guess that helps. Sigh. I love it when i can sleep through the night and fall asleep like immediately when i lie down because that rarely happens. =( But i shouldn't rely on medicine or sleeping pills for that la. I should destress myself.

-yawnz- okay i'm hungry. I go eat. Oh my family has like recently (3 days ago) changed to eating porridge every night instead of rice. Apparently it's going to help all of us lose weight LOL because my family has natural fat genes ingrained in us =). We'll see if it works soon!

See ya hee.

No comments: