I didn't cry when limelight was over. Neither did i cry during or after trip. But i just did, 2 mins ago, watching the video of our batch and choir performance of irish blessing and circle of life last night.
Maybe i always knew that we would perform again, at Vocal Delights. And last night. Last night was really our last official performance as Raffles Chorale.
Thanks to my sis for videoing the fringe and batch performances.
To the batch of 07/08, I really really love every single one of you and for what we achieved together as a batch. How much we grew together, in character, as friends, and in our singing is really just.. overwhelming.
The video of circle of life got cut off because the memory space ran out. Maybe that's a signal, that this won't be our last performance, and we have yet to reach the end of our singing career as a batch. For I sure hope that we will come together again soon to sing.
No comments:
Post a Comment