=DDD I love my parents! I love my parents a lot a lot a lot wheee i LOVE YOU DAD AND MUM!!!! Hahahahahaha!! =DDDDDDDDD
I had a super bad headache in school today and ended up falling asleep during econs tutorial then when i woke up i felt very bad because like it was already my maths teacher teaching away then i was like oops. Anyway haha my maths teacher is going at an insane speed i totally need to do my homework okay. Wah xian.
Anyway H3 at hwa chong was an interesting experience. Haha. Despite it being contemporary physics, the first thing the guy taught us was about cells and DNA and stuff and we were all like o.O Then after that he moved on to bonding between atoms and all those covalent ionic blah blah blah and i was just o.O-ing all the time because none of it looked remotely physics. Omgosh. Anyway the topic we were studying was like 'biophysics' so um i guess that explains the bio part but the chemistry part??
Okay i have had many cravings today don't know why. I drank 2 bottles of blackcurrent with aloe vera. I felt very strongly that i wanted to eat egg for dinner. I couldn't resist eating my giottos which i bought from austria. =( And i feel like i am going to pop if i don't eat ice cream now. Let's see how long before i pop. Bleh haha no wonder i don't get thinner. Xian diao.
I am looking very much forward to tomorrow! And wednesday! And thursday! And friday! And um not-so-much but Saturday! Haha. So exciting finally new J1s are going to join us. Everyone pray pray pray okay? =)
Okay time to go do proposal stuff now. Byee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment