Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wooot! I have, for the first time in my 5 years and 1 week studying in RI/RJC taken a bus and walked home safely by myself! Everyone, please faint and die or cheer for me now. =D

Anyway, the past few times i took bus home or public transport home, either my sister or my dad would happen to be on the way home from wherever they were (that's why they couldn't pick me up in the first place) so they managed to drive me from bus stop home, or i was with friends (like pigface).

So here are interesting facts i learnt today.

1. The bus stop opposite RJ near bradell westlake is damn freaking far from block A.
2. Don't look at the bus stop while crossing the overhead bridge because you won't feel so bad about missing your bus since you didn't look so you didn't know you had to run for the bus.
3. I didn't miss my bus!
4. I got on the right bus!
5. I got off at the right stop!
6. The walk home from the bus stop is 10 times as far as the walk from block A to bus stop opposite RJC.
7. It's weird walking past bunches of Hwa Chong people.
8. It's fun to go 'yoooohooooo' when you walk past julian's house.
9. I hate the damn slope leading to my house
10. There were, sadly, no squashed frogs on my driveway.

There you go! =D My exciting ride home.

Okay now you are allowed to laugh at me. Bye bye!!!! =D

No comments: