Monday, January 14, 2008

superimpo(SING) C'zhao says:

haha did i tell u that i asked mr toh for the o magnum scores
the super nice one.. anw he passed me then like he forgot to photocopy all the even pages

adverti(SING) (8)Break The Ice (8) says:

lol that's like
so blonde
it srsly is
hey y'all, i like, photocopied ur....what's that word again? oh yea, SCORE, but I forgot to do the even pages. Tee hee.


LOL k pigface if Mr Toh reads my blog you're so dead. =D But i doubt it anyway. Tralalalala. Today's h3 was like so uber.... ??? Actually i don't know what it was because i wasn't exactly listening. I wrote a letter to someone haha i'm still deciding if i should hand deliver or post it, but i'm likely to post it. K that person can totally reveal yourself when you get it! And must agree to my question k?

I'm so glad that mondays start at 930 lor! I was so freaking awake during classes today because i slept >8 hours and i like listened to everything except for h3 la. But i mean at least i didn't fall asleep in class. Oh and my class gave me like a 2 month belated birthday present. It was a cow pillow! Amagad but it looks like a pig so i didn't realise it was a cow until i saw the tag that said 'cow bolster' despite the fact that it had horns and a black and white body. =D

I am looking forward to my dinner because my parents bought a very nice fish which i really like! I've no idea what it's called in english though. Okay wubber i want ice cream too. Woot.

K i go bum around somewhere else now. Byee!!

No comments: