Oh omg whoops that previous post was actually the 300th post! Yay!!
Anyway this morning woke up went down played with Lumpy and Nana (yay i just changed their sand bath just now so they smell nice) to find something amiss. I have 2 fish tanks stacked on top of each other la. So anyway i realised the top one was empty. So i asked my mum why, then well, apparently my dad's arowana jumped out last night and died. =(
Ah wellz anyway finally it's time to get back to school. Was just packing my school bag. Oh OMG i have to start the school year with PE okay. Our teacher sent us tomorrow's timetable. I hope the timetable for my class is like nice and good. Without PW and apparently less PE (or something) hopefully we get shorter days!! I wonder when my H3 starts. Xian diao. Busy busy busy!!!
I shall go and sleep soon to prepare for the terrible thing called school. Nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment