And so it's Sunday and i suck because i haven't work at all this weekend. I'm so going to die. Yay. Omg i really think i'm going to die for CTs la crap >.<
Okay maybe it's time to start studying. Haha. I shall uh, dismantle my computer and move all my possessions to the library so that i can study there, but before that I will load all my Britney songs into my ipod so that i can listen while studying. =)
I foresee the upcoming week to be rather hectic. Hm. I think i'm busy on every afternoon of the week. Sigh. Well that's good. I won't have time to spend money hahahaha omg i think i'm totally overspending. I need to go con my dad to give me more money HAHA. Yayyy. I love my parents. They should travel less lor -hmph-
Haii okay i'm hungry. Where's daddy with lunch?
No comments:
Post a Comment