>< I am drinking coffee now. Obviously i miss the twice daily cups of coffee i drink in Japan. Whenever i go overseas, i tend to drink coffee excessively. This habit will die off soon la once i'm back here.
Anyway I felt really disoriented this morning when i first went to school. I was really surprised when the whole stream of J1s walked by the chorale table towards block H then i was like 'huh is assembly now conducted in the MPH?' Then i realised they were merely walking to the staircase nearer to 7 11 because they stand on that side of the parade square ><
So blonde moment number XXX aside.
I'm happy because we had chorale today! Yay. Haha. Uh my stupid mucus and flu thingie is quite annoying it caused additional irritation in my throat and i think i have a mild sore throat now. Aiya crap k wubber if i stop drinking coffee and stuff it'll heal by saturday. Yay.
superimpo(SING) C'zhao -Yo- says:
oh btw julian my uMist burst liao
u better pray that yours doesn't spoil haha
adverti(SING) (8)Break The Ice (8) says:
oh
my grandmother bought 4
one is spoilt
FOUR uMists???
Anyway.
I am tired and i think i'm going to dao whatever homework i have and just try to breeze through tomorrow. Yay!! Goodnight! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment