Saturday, February 09, 2008

Just to make Julian envious. I just had THE best jap food in the world. Seriously no japanese restaurant can beat food in japan man. I think it's not really the restaurants/chef? But that the raw food itself is simply better in japan. I suppose all raw fish/beef exported to singapore is the lower quality ones. So anyway yes the dinner was damn damn damn good okay i almost popped. I am going to sit in a corner for the next 4 hours and let my food digest. Yay.



So i have had about 4 days in japan so far and unfortunately had about 7 blonde moments already. ><



1. At immigration, the guy totally took out this voucher from behind the counter (after i passed him my passport) that had this big 50 cent euro thing on it. So i stared at it for damn long and couldn't decide what it was coz the language on the voucher wasn't in jap or english. So then i went up to my siblings and went 'hey look! I totally got a voucher! Did you guys get one?' So they replied no then my sister took one look at it and went 'Uh, it says Vienna on it.' So that's when i realised it was a voucher given to me in vienna last year which ended up in my passport -.-



2. I was in the supermarket and i took a basket. Walked for about 2 metres when a basket dropped from the basket i was holding onto the floor. Oops. Didn't realise i took 2 baskets by accident.



3. In a restaurant, i went up to the door and there was a sticker that said 'automatic'. But it totally didn't open. So i went up to my sis and said 'um. I don't wanna look stupid. Can you open the door??' She went up to the door, pressed a button on the door and it opened. -.- So obviously i said (incredulously) 'Hello it says automatic! It's obviously not automatic if i have to press a buton to open it!! Anyway the 'push here' button was in jap. As if i read jap (rolls eyes).'



4. Sis and i were sitting next to each other in snow waiting for dad to drive car over. I said 'Ouch i think i pulled a hemstring.' So i uncrossed my left leg and totally whacked my sister's knee and she screamed in pain and i was like 'um. oops. sorry didn't know my leg was that long' Upon which she screamed at me blah blah blah and her knee still hurts now.



5.

6.

7. I can't remember the 5th and 6th blonde moment.

So anyway. Today was super nice because it was snowing the whole day. It was like thick FAT snowflakes omgosh. But after a while they became small and thin. Omg k a huge pile of snow just fell off the roof past my window onto the ground. o.O Cool stuff man. I love blogger's autosave function. If not for it my 7 blond moments would have been deleted because i accidentally pressed the back button. Hmm does that make blonde moment number 8?? Anyway my sister's laptop is really small like 10 inch screen or something. Not my fault my fingers are too fat -.- K so anyway yes i shall go off and drink uh water and then read my super exciting book.

GOODNIGHT! And enjoy Sunday =)

No comments: