Omgosh i'm finally home! Haha. And omgosh i'm super stressed coz i've a million and 1 things due tomorrow. ><><>< I should have brought. Confirm do finish one lor. I mean, all i have is like my ipod and the tv (which is in jap) so that's not really very entertaining. Usually we bum around together but since they were so caught up in work i was so bored.
So anyway. I have a pile of things to do and i'm screwed. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Okay you know changi airport automatic taps are the best I've ever met. I generally hate automatic taps actually, because most of the time the sensors are rather pok then i look so dumb waving my hand in front of a tap trying to get it to turn on. And half the time i'm wondering 'is this an auto tap or not?' Later turn out not then i look like some idiot ><
Omg omg okay stress stress. Singapore is damn hot btw. Pilot announced it was 31 degrees and i was like WHAT that's like 40 degrees temperature change!! I came home, showered (>< no more time for baths!!) and promptly turned on the aircon haha. Okay i need to get back to singapore time. Oh man. Ahhhhhhhhhh omg tmr got school! 'Thank goodness' that there's take 5 on friday so 1 day of lessons cancelled. Is that good? Less work due i suppose HAHA. Okay omg this weekend i'm going to pia like some cow okay. Cannot be slave omgomgomg (hee only 1 person will know what i mean)
I AM GOING TO DO PHYSICS. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment