After deciding that i was going to start work at 2pm, i proceeded to youtube until 4 hours past original schedule and only started work at 6pm. BUT I am quite proud of the fact that i managed to finish what i aimed to finish after i rescheduled everything at 6pm =) Hahaha okay i managed to convince myself (while singing SANCTAAA MARIAAA) that it was worth the mugging like crazy for 1 day tomorrow to do well for physics CT and not regret and think 'aiya why did i slack i could have slacked and had so much more fun at cat's house if i had studied on thursday'. So, I am going to mug real real hard tomorrow. Not just because of the fact that i haven't actually studied like half of my physics topics once through (i.e tomorrow is first time seeing them so i probably take many many hours to understand), I also really want to pull my physics up to an A because. Like.
I have also decided that I will print many many ave maria so that we can sing on friday because all the SATB versions i've heard online aren't very nice and sops tend to be screamy so we shall do a better job =DDD. Yay omg i'm feeling very happy because I love our batch tremendously like every single person and zomg can't wait for Friday!!!
=D Miss everyone like mad. Ok i think i'm getting tics i gotta go cut my hair soon argh. Good luck to bio kids!!
No comments:
Post a Comment