Sunday, June 22, 2008

I have removed that post because I do not want to get killed. Anyway i had a period of 24 hours where I'm quite sure the person in question wouldn't be able to read it because he would be on a plane to poland hahaha and now they've probably landed and are getting their first prac or something woohoo go RV!

Anw today sucked like the most. I have completely lost steam for studying and it just so happens that i haven't studied any econs yet and um the first paper is on Monday??? So yay go me and hopefully I don't die. If i die mum's gonna send me to tuition which sucks =(

Okay whatever k J2s let's all be communists and get 5As for A levels OKAY??? OKAY OKAY OKAY??? Yay love ya all hahahahahahahahahahaa.

Anw i just chatted with my sis and her parting words were : "YOU FREAKING BETTER STUDY HARDER OKAY. DON'T SLACK AH -points at com-"

Eeeek! And SHE BOUGHT ME A NEW PINK PENCIL!!!! And blessed it with her 5As =)) yay yay hahahaha i shall do well muaha.

Byeee!!

No comments: