Friday, June 20, 2008

Aiyarrr i think i really die for this Cts lar. I am less prepared for it than i was for like CT1 last year? And i totally got DEAD for it so i think this time i am going to like.. Get dunno what LOL hahaha but seriously i have like a lot a lot of things left i like haven't even finished a single subject and I've 3 days left.

Okay go me.

I'm quite tired. And i'm also quite tired of studying because studying is really quite xian and stuff and i think the entire world reading this knows this but ya i'm just rambling. Sigh.

Okay i can't wait for exams to be over.

This is really really depressing i am incredibly behind schedule (um by about um 3 days i think) sigh okay i am just so dead but whatever i shall rely on my very powerful brain cells to try and do my best for the common tests. =)

Aiya anw it's just common tests =)

I knew i had the best time of my life just a few weeks before it.

No comments: