BENNETT I LOVE YOU!! Hope your 20 mins a day, 7 days a week cycling regime pays off and you lose weight!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =)))Today is quite a happy day for me. Kind of la. Although i didn't really get much done like in terms of work, but then i still feel rather accomplished. Oh yay my computer works again! In case u guys didn't know, it couldn't turn on like 3 days ago and 2 days ago. Then earlier than that, the clock kept resetting. So i suspected that the battery on the motherboard was flat so the computer couldn't boot up. Then yesterday it miraculously must have squeezed the last ounce of electricity from the poor battery and turned on. Today it died again la -.- Then just now decided to open the computer, and took out the battery, and then ironically, the control for the my speakers uses the same battery and the control spoilt like a million years ago so i just took the battery out, replaced, and taDA my computer works! Oh i'm so brilliant =) Okay i think that's the main reason why i'm happy today la.
I've successfully finished like maths and chem tutorial 7. I'm daoing physics -.- Tomorrow shall TRY to do PW. And i think my mum is going to come into my room soon and demand that i make some spastic timetable for promos. Haaaaiz. It's so spastic how i got A for maths, and it's like 56 percentile, but i got like D for econs and it's 70 percentile?! My highest is WAHAHAHAHAHA GP at 73. I totally burst out laughing when i saw it but okay whatever. I shall aim to do well for all my subjects during promos!
I've been having strange dreams the past 2 nights, 1 of which shocked me causing me to wake up. But i can't really remember the contents of the dreams. But i know they were all really really abstract, like the first one got car in carpark like huh? Then last night totally couldn't remember. I seldom dream, and dreaming means i'm not normal. Stressed? No leh. I don't know.. maybe it's subconscious stress. Always happen. Like how i always have diarrhoea and no appetite the day before exams even though i don't THINK i feel stressed. K i'm like talking random shat.
I think my sister is annoying. She totally turned 18 last december and then she tuo tuo tuo her driving until now then totally can't drive yet. Super annoying then like coz she's how random and free now she likes to go out at weird times then clash with me going out for IMPORTANT, FIXED, AND CANNOT BE LATE stufff then totally burst. Ok. If i could learn how to drive, i would like hope to pass ASAP and spam driving lessons man. Omgosh i can't wait hahaha. Ok anyway it takes 50 mins to get home by public transport from upper thomson. There are like a thousand and 1 bus stops along the whole stretch of upper thomson road i can get lost and wonder whether i've totally overshot already. Okay and the walk home from the busstop is like 12 mins. I was totally on the phone with Benjamin the whole time and so yar after i put down it said 11:?? mins for the phone call time so okay + like the time i took to scroll and find his name on the handphone so it's 12mins. No wonder all the farewell people reached my house panting and sweating coz it was like mid afternoon when they came. Oops.
I went for a swim today, and though the water isn't exactly obviously dirty, but i can still errrr sense the like random dead skin cells from the people who got pushed into the pool on wednesday/volunteerily jumped in because they were hot and sweaty (even more reason to slap them). + i read on aherm random people's blogs that they were biologically excused from being pushed in but went in anyway aherm aherm so okay my pool is totally infested with weird things now. Wahaha! Anyone still wanna swim? I think the annual changing of pool water should be coming soon. I think usually change like in december or something. Water bills must be super high that month.
AHHH i am just crapping away my time on my blog this is terrible this is bad this is detrimental this is negative this is horrible this is awful this is dreadful this is appalling this is shocking this is ghastly this is horrific this is dire this is unpleasant this is unhealthy this is atrocious this is repulsive.
I love thesaurus function in MS word. OMG i am lame someone shoot me.
I shall take pity on you all and stop talking now. Goodnight! And blah blah blah. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment